Google Classroom during Covid-19 Dismissal:
- Parents please use the Google Classroom Codes to the left, to add yourselves to Google Classroom
- New Photo Projects will be added on Monday and due the following Friday
- All Photo Projects are expected to be done with your cell phone or iPad
- Assignments will not be hard, but rather fun and a way to process what your feeling
- Living Your Best Life posts will be added every Wednesday and Friday; these are not assignments, rather resources for your mental & physical health
Hello there! Welcome to the Digital Photography page at La Serna High School and to your favorite class. I have been teaching at LSHS for the past 17 years and LOVE it! I was born and raised here in Southern California, and started learning photography when I was in high school and eventually went on to UCLA to graduate with a Fine Arts degree. I fell in love with teaching and later got my Master's degree from Cal State LA in Art Education. In addition to teaching, I also have been shooting professionally for the past 10 years and with this knowledge I am able to bring relevant and industry standard practices that working photographers use in their everyday businesses to my students. When I am not teaching or shooting, I also LOVE to workout and inspire other women to do the same, while also chasing after my twins, traveling the world with my husband, tending to my chickens and gardening.