FOR ALL CURRENT STUDENTS:
Official or Unofficial transcripts may be used for the following:
- Colleges/Universities that have specifically requested an official transcript on your behalf
- Scholarship application
- Background checks/Job application
- Insurance Verification
FOR ALL FORMER GRADUATES 2022 OR BEFORE:
Official transcripts may be used for the following:
- College application
- Background checks
- Job application
- Insurance verifications
- Immunization records
Please visit parchment.com to request your official transcript online.
- Parchment is the preferred method of delivery for most colleges and universities.
- You will need to create an account and then place your request.
- There is a small fee to use this service depending on your delivery method.
ALL TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS HAVE A TURN AROUND TIME OF 7-10 WORKING DAYS… NO EXCEPTIONS!
***We do not have copies of diplomas. You are issued the original at graduation***
If you are a former graduate and have yet to receive your diploma, please contact the Guidance office at (562) 698-8121 x 6030 or 6050 prior to collection.