Guidance » Enrollment Procedures

Enrollment Procedures


La Serna High School Enrollment Procedures

Please contact the Guidance Office regarding Incoming Freshman Enrollment.
Read below for enrollment information regarding students coming from schools outside of the Whittier Union High School District.

Enrollment packets are now electronic. We no longer offer copies in office. Please include the following documents through your enrollment profile online:

  • Immunization Records
  • Unofficial transcripts
  • Proof of withdrawal from the former school including the most recent grade report (for upper-classmen only)
  • 2 Proofs of Address: Utility bill dated within 60 days (water, gas, trash, electricity), driver's license, California ID, rental agreement, escrow papers, pay stub, property tax, voter registration, or other government agency correspondence.
      • Students not residing in La Serna High School's attendance area must apply for open enrollment or an inter-district permit. Please contact the Guidance Office for instructions. 
      • Students not residing with parents must provide a court order.
** Please note: We do not accept internet, phone, bank statements, or disconnect notices. 

Special Education students are required to provide their most recent Individualized Educational Plan (IEP). 

Upon completion of the enrollment online, an appointment will be scheduled with a Guidance Counselor for enrollment after all documents are verified and reviewed.