Welcome to La Serna High School's College and Career Center
Office Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
You can schedule an appointment with Ms. Elizabeth Correa, College, and Career Advisement Specialist. Click on the button below:
Want to stay connected with College Corner?
COLLEGE IS A PLAN, NOT A DREAM...
The College Center aims to inform and guide students in their search for career and college information. We assist students in the areas of college planning, admissions process, and career exploration. We hope the information on this webpage will be a start. But, please, come and visit us in person if we can be of help in your search. Our main goal is to prepare and encourage students to continue their education after high school.
The College Center is located in A-212.
To contact us, give us a call at (562) 698-8121 extension 6066 or send us. text at (562) 246-6255.
College and Career Center StaffElizabeth Correa
- College and Career Services Advisor; Liz.Correa@wuhsd.orgLaura Glass
- College Advisor; Laura.Glass@wuhsd.orgYvonne Torres Hess
- Horizons Director; Yvonne.Hess@wuhsd.org
On-site RepresentativesMayra Campos
- Rio Hondo Representative; firstname.lastname@example.org
Giovanna Santiago - Tri-Cities ROP College & Career Pathways Advisor;
Phone: (562) 328-3723
- Cal State Long Beach Cal-SOAP - College Advisor; email@example.com