Senior Project Information
Senior Project Information Slides
Key Takeaways for 2023:
- 5+ page minimum Research Paper following MLA standards
- 5+ minute Final Live Presentation
Senior Project is the culminating project that encompasses all the skills you have learned the past three years allowing you to exhibit and display them. At the end of the project, you will have demonstrated mastery of the Lancer Learning Results* with the goal of deeper self-knowledge, a clearer vision of future goals, and a greater appreciation for community.
The Senior Project is two parts:
- 5-7 pages, 5 sources, works cited page.
- Teacher-approved topic
- May include outline, but outline is not required—outline does not count toward page total
- MLA Format- typed, double spaced, 12 point font, 1-inch margins
- 1st Draft Due: December 14, 2022
- Final Draft Due: February 7, 2023
- 5-7 minute presentation to a panel board
- Appropriate business attire
- Question and answer period
- Visual aid supporting
- Senior Project Presentations: March 16-17, 2023
***Additionally, the Senior Project is only one component of English 4. Successful completion of English 4 is a combination of Senior Project grades and traditional coursework in the classroom setting, which is mandatory to meet graduation requirements.
Lancer Learning Results will prepare graduates to be:
Self- Directed Learners
Campus Community Participants
Important DUE DATES
November 14-18 Topic Proposals
December 14 Rough First Draft
January 13 Second Draft
February 7 FINAL Draft
March 16-17 Presentations
Students- are your documents visible on your google site??
Watch this 1minute tutorial to fix the problem!!
If you need further assistance, please contact your student's senior English teacher.