Volunteer to be on a Senior Project Panel!!
We need community members to judge senior projects taking place on Thursday, March 15 and Friday, March 16, 2018. Classroom presentations will start at 1 pm and conclude at 3 pm.
You may come one of the days or both! Please use the link to confirm your days.
Is your Google Site Presentation READY??
Click the following link to make sure your site is accessible and ready for the Presentation
Changes to the Senior Project
Senior Project Requirements
Senior Project is the culminating project that encompasses all the skills you have learned the past three years allowing you to exhibit and display them. Be advised completing the Senior Project is mandatory for you to graduate.
The Senior Project is divided into 4 major components:
• Board-approved topic, successful research process with notecards
• MLA Format
• Typed, double spaced
• 12 point font
• 6-8 page paper excluding title page, works cited and/or works consulted
• 10 additional days/experiences minimum of voluntary non-compensated work
Additional experiences may be collected from any of the following areas:
• 7-10 minute presentation to a community panel board.
• Appropriate business attire
• Question and answer period
• Visual aid displaying student’s physical involvement in field work
Additionally, the Senior Project is only one component of English 4. Successful completion of English 4 is a combination of Senior Project grades and traditional coursework in the classroom setting, which is mandatory to meet graduation requirements.